Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU Approval Criteria

tag
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

PSECU Approval Criteria

I just joined PSECU (initially so I could get my actual EX score monthly) but I figured I would try for their to add to my profile. Can someone share some info on their approval process and my chances of approval. My profile looks like this:

Amex Zync

Travelocity Amex $4000 limit / $1,420 balance

CapOne $500 limit / $0 balance

HSBC MC $520 limit / $0 balance

BBRZMC $500 limit / $0 balance

CFECU (my local CU) $500 limit / $0 balance

Macy's $2000 limit / $300 balance

Zale's $1,500 limit / $0 balance

Kay's $1,300 limit / $0 balance

1 Auto loan - $36,000 /  $16,000 balance

1 personal loan - $2,800 / $1,400 balance

No derogs or baddies, never been late on any CC's or loans

I know they pull EX, I have 9 INQ's, with 5 set to fall off in Oct of this year, I really want to get another card with a decent CL like my Travelocity to give me a nice cushion on my util. Let me know if any other info is needed. Thanks

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU Approval Criteria

Word is they have tightened up on their criteria.. getting way more apps then they ever wanted or expected!!  but that being said, sounds like no more than 3 new accounts within the last year for sure..  no bk within 5 years.. and scores 650 and up..but im not sure to many people are getting approved as of now! they are flooded with apps and overwhelmed! so if you apply post your results!  I want to apply but think im going to wait and throw about 50k savings and a lil bit in my checking and see if this will help after a few months!

Message 2 of 4
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I read on another thread where they're tightening the strings, guess I got in too late. I think I'll wait until later in the year when a few of my accounts will be over 2 years, adding to my AAOA and a few INQ's drop off. I'm in no rush, I may even just hit up my CU here for a CLI on my card I have with them. I think in case waiting will pay off.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey good news is we get the ex fico..  so.... i will be doing the waiting game with you

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.