Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU CLI to $20,000

tag
Established Contributor

Re: PSECU CLI to $20,000

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrads on your increase. I cant wait to be approved for CLs of $10,000 or higher like you and many other members have.

Ummmm can I just be an AU on your card.  You have an "extra" 10g's you werent even planning on Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading a post by Angel73 that she had requested a CLI from $10k to $20k within the same month of initial approval, I decided to go ahead and follow suit.

APPROVED:  Total CL is now $20,000 which is double my original.  This is what I wanted (their max) but the pre-qualified letter they sent said $10,000 so I didn't ask for more than that..

I still have the theory that PSECU has NFCU-like credit standards, at least for CL's.

For those who can qualify, I HIGHLY recommend this CU.

LOLSmiley Very Happy

It is good to see you have some humor left today based on all that has happened!

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@plasticman wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrads on your increase. I cant wait to be approved for CLs of $10,000 or higher like you and many other members have.

Ummmm can I just be an AU on your card.  You have an "extra" 10g's you werent even planning on Smiley Happy

@Anonymous wrote:

After reading a post by Angel73 that she had requested a CLI from $10k to $20k within the same month of initial approval, I decided to go ahead and follow suit.

APPROVED:  Total CL is now $20,000 which is double my original.  This is what I wanted (their max) but the pre-qualified letter they sent said $10,000 so I didn't ask for more than that..

I still have the theory that PSECU has NFCU-like credit standards, at least for CL's.

For those who can qualify, I HIGHLY recommend this CU.

LOLSmiley Very Happy

It is good to see you have some humor left today based on all that has happened!

I'm trying Smiley Happy   The funeral arrangements are tomorrow so I guess I will see where my spirits are tomorrow. Good luck trying not to app for the card per your earlier post. I will live vicariously through you and TxJohns CLs and FICO scores.
Message 12 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

You can and will do it. Just take one step at a time and do not give up!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.