Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU Credit Limits

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: PSECU Credit Limits

I called PSECU and they told me that since I'm still paying on a collection, it wouldnt be wise to apply for any of theri products. They have a firm policy on collection even if you're paying on it.

They like to see collections PIF before they will consider you for any of their products. Good thing I called and spoke to one of the loan officer.

Message 11 of 19
CS800
Super Contributor

Smug wrote:
5k visa last week,than barclays gave me 5k when the PSECU reported

The loan office said that if the collection i havfe (5 years old) was PIF, I would have gotten a 5/5 deal. 5k visa and 5 k PLC. Bummer !!!

I need a card with more than $2000CL

Message 12 of 19
Smug
Established Contributor

I have 2 collections and still was approved.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 13 of 19
CS800
Super Contributor

But are these collection PIF?

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I originally got in last year with a FICO of about 650...got 10k Visa. In July of this year I app'd for CLI to the 20/20 combo with a FICO of 700, and after submitting 2 years W2's and last 2 pay stubs was approved. I have one paid collection on my reports.

Message 15 of 19
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I originally got in last year with a FICO of about 650...got 10k Visa. In July of this year I app'd for CLI to the 20/20 combo with a FICO of 700, and after submitting 2 years W2's and last 2 pay stubs was approved. I have one paid collection on my reports.

The good thing is that your collection is paid. Mine is still being paid and is active (with 7 more month left to pay)

But it seems like from this post some people have more than one collection and still got the card. That's why I will be calling them on Monday and talk to their loan analyst.

The one I spoke to even said if I didnt have this collection I would have gotten the combo 5k/5k

Message 16 of 19
Smug
Established Contributor

Nope CO
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 17 of 19
dnice77
Regular Contributor

i got in with a 5k combo last month. EX score was around 660. Asked for 10 or 15, wasnt approved they said i can send in for the reason didnt bother was happy to be in with them, its already reporting.

for those who got a CLI with them how long did you wait ?

Was it another hard ?

Starting Score: 617
Current Score: 744 Smiley Happy
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 19
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@dnice77 wrote:

i got in with a 5k combo last month. EX score was around 660. Asked for 10 or 15, wasnt approved they said i can send in for the reason didnt bother was happy to be in with them, its already reporting.

for those who got a CLI with them how long did you wait ?

Was it another hard ?

3 months for a CLI...yes, another hard.  Everything's a hard with PSECU.

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.