Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU EX FICO

tag
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

PSECU EX FICO

Is it still relevant? What version are they using? Big difference between this one and the one on Chase Slate Dashboard.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PSECU EX FICO

Fico 04 is the version according to my info, All Fico scores have relevance.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same question recently and started a thread. Interesting answers too because it didn't match my true EXP score.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/PSECU-FICO-8/m-p/4071166#M94936

Message 3 of 8
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Thank you both. Gdale, you are absolutely right about the relevancy of a score. Vulcan, nice link and good answers there. I didn't see your thread when I searched.

Message 4 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

It is EX '98 (Experian FICO Risk Model v2) at last update (recently matched a mortgage pull).  Part of the mortgage trifecta, and therefore arguably one of the two best scores available freely to consumers.

        
Message 5 of 8
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

It is EX '98 (Experian FICO Risk Model v2) at last update (recently matched a mortgage pull).  Part of the mortgage trifecta, and therefore arguably one of the two best scores available freely to consumers.

Thanks Revelate. I saw your reply in Vulcan's thread. Good info to know!!

Message 6 of 8
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:

Is it still relevant?

As with any score it all depends on what you intend to use it for.  If a creditor you're applying to uses it then it is certainly relevant.  If they do not then it is not relevant.  You really can't rely on such generalizations for scoring models other than FAKO's that aren't used by any creditor (e.g. TransUnion New Account, Experian PLUS, etc).

Message 7 of 8
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Noted. All valid points being made by members here!

@takeshi74 wrote:

@-Cain- wrote:

Is it still relevant?

As with any score it all depends on what you intend to use it for.  If a creditor you're applying to uses it then it is certainly relevant.  If they do not then it is not relevant.  You really can't rely on such generalizations for scoring models other than FAKO's that aren't used by any creditor (e.g. TransUnion New Account, Experian PLUS, etc).

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.