Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU LOC

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

PSECU LOC

If you currently have a PSECU Visa can you add a LOC to make the combo or do you have to apply for that separately?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: PSECU LOC

@LS2982 wrote:

If you currently have a PSECU Visa can you add a LOC to make the combo or do you have to apply for that separately?

I think that is automatic. Log on to your account and you should see both Visa and PSL there. That is what shows up for me... Two seperate line items.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 2 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I think that is automatic. Log on to your account and you should see both Visa and PSL there. That is what shows up for me... Two seperate line items.

I dont have the PSL, I was only approved for the Visa.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 6
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

You can add the psl to make it a combo but you will go through the entire process just as if you were applying for a new line, it will be another hard pull and all that.  You wont have any problem getting approved since it will use the same credit line as the visa, but unfortunately they do make you apply all over again.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just app'd for it. I had app'd for it as one application. They called it the Combo Visa/Personal Service Loan

Message 5 of 6
tld409
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just app'd for it. I had app'd for it as one application. They called it the Combo Visa/Personal Service Loan

Did your Visa open date change with new app. or did it remain the same as it was when you opened it originally? 

Starting Score 630 Score: Current FICO Scores: All above 725 (04/01/2015)
Sallie Mae World MC 9k; Chase Freedom 6.5k; CareCredit 13.2k; Amex BCP 21.8k;Amex PRG; BOA123 Visa Sig 20k; CapOne WMC 7.5K; CSP Visa Sig 2K; Citi Simp Visa 6.9k; CFCU Visa 17k; Discover IT 7K; JCP MC 8K; Macys Amex 7.5K/2k; PSECU Visa/PSL 20/20K; SamsClub MC 20k; Walmart 10k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.