cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU: Required to be a Pennsylvania Resident?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU: Required to be a Pennsylvania Resident?

@bichonmom wrote:

pNa, That's why I went ahead an put my app in online last night... in the hopes that I will have gotten in before their cut-off, if they have indeed changed their policy. I had been planning on waiting until the erroneous collection comes off my EX report, which should be sometime this month according to the CA. After reading the posts, I decided it wasn't worth risking the wait. As much as I'd love to get a PSECU Visa, I am in it for the EX Fico at this point. Someone could really make a boatload of money if they could resell EX Ficos! Smiley Happy

bichonmom, here's the trouble I am afraid of. Your completed application may mean nothing if PSECU decides that only those non-PA members approved as of the policy change are grandfathered in. Will keep my eyes peeled...

Message 41 of 42
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: PSECU: Required to be a Pennsylvania Resident?

Yeah, me, too. I'm kind of holding my breath at this point. LilMirth posted earlier today that in her phone call to PSECU, they said that being a resident of PA isn't required. But then it's possible that that employee wasn't aware of the policy change, too. I'm in wait-and-see mode for a while, I guess. At least I know I gave it a shot and hopefully it will go through. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 42 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.