Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU Scores are up

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

PSECU Scores are up

I just got an email from PSECU that my updated score was out - and - sure enough it was...

Seems a bit early this month. Anyone else get an email today?

Paid off two credit cards and my score jumped by 31 points!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU Scores are up

They're early!

Message 2 of 12
swpopham
Established Contributor

I really like there credit card disclosures! Are they worth joining?
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 3 of 12
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

They're out already?? Wow. It's normally around the 12th. I'll head over there right now. Thanks for the heads-up!

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 4 of 12
CS800
Super Contributor

Mine just updated too, up by 11 yay !!

Thanks for the heads up Ray

Message 5 of 12
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Yeah. Mine dropped 7 points from 762 to 755...as I suspected it would. BOO. I had 2 HPs in may for a mortgage on a rental property. I hope they are counting as one pull as they say it will from multple pulls over a short period for mortgages. I see two HPs on my EX report at Freecreditreport but I can't tell if they arecounting as 2 or 1 in the formula.

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 6 of 12
android01
Valued Contributor

Stayed the same at 811.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 7 of 12
android01
Valued Contributor

swpopham, They are worth joining, however, you have to be a Pennsylvania resident. 

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am thrilled with my latest Experian FICO® score which I got through my local credit union here in Southern California.  It is 773 Smiley Very Happy  

Wish I could get the PSECU FICO® score every month but, alas, I am not eligible.

Message 9 of 12
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

What credit union is it Smiley Wink If you are already getting EX FICO, why would you want PSECU membership?

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.