cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU Transunion and Experian

New Member

PSECU Transunion and Experian

Thanks to all for the great info.  I have been lurking and learning.  FYI I applied for the PSECU combo and was approved.  I checked my credit reports and they pulled Experian and Transunion.  This was a surprise to me.  I thought I would share.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES
Mega Contributor

Re: PSECU Transunion and Experian


Ccluxe wrote:

Thanks to all for the great info.  I have been lurking and learning.  FYI I applied for the PSECU combo and was approved.  I checked my credit reports and they pulled Experian and Transunion.  This was a surprise to me.  I thought I would share.


CONGRATS!!!!

 

They may have pulled EX for membership and TU for Combo App. What CL did you get??




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 8
New Member

Re: PSECU Transunion and Experian

20/20 combo with 707 myfico ex. I joined last month and applied for the cc/loc today. Faxed in 2 pay stubs
Message 3 of 8
Mega Contributor

Re: PSECU Transunion and Experian


Ccluxe wrote:
20/20 combo with 707 myfico ex. I joined last month and applied for the cc/loc today. Faxed in 2 pay stubs

Nice!!!! Smiley Happy

 

 




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 8
Super Contributor

Re: PSECU Transunion and Experian

Congrats !

I think  the combined CL for the PSL and Card is $20K?




Message 5 of 8
Mega Contributor

Re: PSECU Transunion and Experian


CS800 wrote:

Congrats !

I think  the combined CL for the PSL and Card is $20K?


Yep! Both the PSL and the Visa split a 20K line but report separetely 20k a piece making it 40K in extra overall util.




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 8
Super Contributor

Re: PSECU Transunion and Experian

I wonder how stingy PSECU is ?

 

I wouldn't mind the 20/20 combo




Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: PSECU Transunion and Experian


CS800 wrote:

I wonder how stingy PSECU is ?

 

I wouldn't mind the 20/20 combo


I am sure you could get it with ease...

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 8 of 8