Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU UPDATE

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

PSECU UPDATE

Joined PSECU about 3 weeks ago to take advantage of EX fico. Only applied for

savings account.One of forms members comment was correct,you need a checiking account

or have one of their credit products to qualify. I wasn't sure if they would do another hard

pull for the checking account and really didn't need another CC so I applied for personal loan

not wanting to waste a INQ.  Applied for 10,000 personal loan   no instant approval but

logged on to account few hours later and was approved. Also said I was approved for 7,000

dollar visa with same inquiry (gladly accepted )   got two approvals with 1 inq hit  

Great CU  very generous  TL's are on CR allready haven't even received  card yet 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU UPDATE

Ask them to combine the PSL and Visa....then you will have a $17,000 Visa.  The TL's will each report as $17,000 on CR, so any balances will be offset by higher "limits."

You can also access the credit limit of the PSL from the Visa, but get the Visa rate (lower) than the PSL.

The combined account is called PSL/Visa

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

TXJOHN,

Hi-I wanted to ask you.....I have been approved for PSECU with a 10k Visa, 10k PSL

Will this report as 20k each line?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any other way to join if I live in Colorado, not employed by participating organization and do not have family member there?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.