Valued Member
freshtalk

Re: PSECU Visa came in today!

LS2982 wrote:

freshtalk wrote:

I got approved for the PSECU Visa and just faxed back the signed loan form today. How long does it take to get the card in the mail? 5 to 10 business days?

About 5-7 business days. What kind of CL did you get?

20K with a 696 Ex Fico. Thanks for the reply. I can already see the Visa account listed online, but never recieved anything that said they are mailing a card out or how long it takes.

Mega Contributor
LS2982

@freshtalk what is your annual income?

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Super Contributor
CS800

LS2982 wrote:
Sweet!!! You think Barclays would do AA for a BT? (Not that I really care but I'd like to stay AA free)

I was thinking about the same thing. I just BT my whole Apple card balance to my new BOA to take advantage fo the 0% APR for 12 minths while my Apple Visa was at 20.99.

Now that my balance is 0 with Barclay, wonder if they will drop my CL. I'm currently at $10k

Valued Contributor
RockinRay

CS800 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:
Sweet!!! You think Barclays would do AA for a BT? (Not that I really care but I'd like to stay AA free)

I was thinking about the same thing. I just BT my whole Apple card balance to my new BOA to take advantage fo the 0% APR for 12 minths while my Apple Visa was at 20.99.

Now that my balance is 0 with Barclay, wonder if they will drop my CL. I'm currently at $10k

Why would they?

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}