Did you mean: 

PSECU Visa came in today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSECU Visa came in today!

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I got approved for the PSECU Visa and just faxed back the signed loan form today. How long does it take to get the card in the mail? 5 to 10 business days?

About 5-7 business days. What kind of CL did you get?

20K with a 696 Ex Fico. Thanks for the reply. I can already see the Visa account listed online, but never recieved anything that said they are mailing a card out or how long it takes.

Message 21 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@freshtalk what is your annual income?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 24
CS800
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
Sweet!!! You think Barclays would do AA for a BT? (Not that I really care but I'd like to stay AA free)

I was thinking about the same thing. I just BT my whole Apple card balance to my new BOA to take advantage fo the 0% APR for 12 minths while my Apple Visa was at 20.99.

Now that my balance is 0 with Barclay, wonder if they will drop my CL. I'm currently at $10k

Message 23 of 24
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:
Sweet!!! You think Barclays would do AA for a BT? (Not that I really care but I'd like to stay AA free)

I was thinking about the same thing. I just BT my whole Apple card balance to my new BOA to take advantage fo the 0% APR for 12 minths while my Apple Visa was at 20.99.

Now that my balance is 0 with Barclay, wonder if they will drop my CL. I'm currently at $10k

Why would they?

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.