Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palladium Benefits Book

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Palladium Benefits Book

I thought I read here where Chase would send out a Palladium bene's book if you requested one; I wanted to see the bene's before I app'd later this year.  I contacted Chase and got this response:

Thank you for contacting Chase

I regret to inform you that we do not provide benefits 
book before applying for any product.

Further, for more details about the product you may visit 
our site at www.chasecreditcards.com.

If you have any further questions, please reply using the 
Secure Message Center. 

Was I mistaken ? 

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Palladium Benefits Book

They will email one in pdf form. I never had any luck with secure messages and Pd. Something about them not being authorized or something,

Message 2 of 21
bribro
Valued Contributor

I'll try to upload the PDF of the benefits booklet later, unless someone beats me to it. I think it's something like 47 pages long.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Theres 3 different books. Im not sure how you would upload a pdf that large on here but if you google around other sites have the books. Or call Chase and ask for it to be emailed.

Message 4 of 21
bribro
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Theres 3 different books. Im not sure how you would upload a pdf that large on here but if you google around other sites have the books. Or call Chase and ask for it to be emailed.

3 different iterations of the same booklet?

Alright, if it's already out there I won't bother uploading. I was just planning to use DropBox.

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bribro wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Alright, if it's already out there I won't bother uploading. I was just planning to use DropBox.

No 3 different books saying 3 different things. One is benefits. I think the others are protections/insurance and rewards/redemptions. 

Message 6 of 21
bribro
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@bribro wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No 3 different books saying 3 different things. One is benefits. I think the others are protections/insurance and rewards/redemptions. 

Well, yeah. That's why I specifically said "benefits booklet." Smiley Happy It's nice and fancy looking, but other than the concierge and airline perks, it's kind of lacking IMO. I know they're working on some good stuff for later this year though...

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just thinking that the full story instead of 1/3 would be most helpful to op. While it currently competes with Amex platinum, if this does get more benefits/status it will be great.

Message 8 of 21
n777ua
Established Contributor

Thanks guys; I'll try googling for it or give Chase a call.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 9 of 21
bribro
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just thinking that the full story instead of 1/3 would be most helpful to op. While it currently competes with Amex platinum, if this does get more benefits/status it will be great.

It's been a few months, but I only recall seeing two booklets in the welcome package - the benefits booklet that the OP asked about, and the terms/conditions. Either way, the benefits booklet is the only thing that would contain information useful to the OP.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.