Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palladium Benefits Book

tag
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Re: Palladium Benefits Book

My understanding is that benefits vary depending on what level of palladium you have too. Btw I have one
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Crashem wrote:
My understanding is that benefits vary depending on what level of palladium you have too. Btw I have one

You have palladium?

Message 12 of 21
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Yep. I know there are some differences between the one my buddy has (who got it last year and has millions with chase) and the one I got where I barely have private banker. Not sure if there is another level for those just applying
Message 13 of 21
bribro
Valued Contributor

What kind of differences? AFAIK, the top Palladium customers get additional gift certificates and access to exclusives first, but everything else is the same.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 14 of 21
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Have to compare again but remember specific differences in insurance coverages. Hard to measure the intangibles though. Could be join date differences but my buddy's banker told him there were different levels. Could be just blowing smoke to make him feel better. Who knows. I'll check with my buddy and see if he can find out his coverage amounts but I wouldn't hold my breath
Message 15 of 21
n777ua
Established Contributor

Thanks for the responses - I'm going to call Chase and ask for the book Monday.  I already got the app emailed to me and, fyi, there is no space for total assets (lots of rumors about this )  If anyone wants, I can post the app - assuming its not against TOS and someone can tell me how Smiley Happy

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 16 of 21
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@n777ua wrote:

If anyone wants, I can post the app - assuming its not against TOS and someone can tell me how Smiley Happy

If it is a non-affiliate link (meaning nobody will profit except for Chase), then feel free to post that. If it is a pdf or some other document, it'll have to be converted to a picture first. To post pics, use a service like Photobucket. As always, leave out any personally identifying info.

Message 17 of 21
bribro
Valued Contributor

@Crashem wrote:
Have to compare again but remember specific differences in insurance coverages. Hard to measure the intangibles though. Could be join date differences but my buddy's banker told him there were different levels. Could be just blowing smoke to make him feel better. Who knows. I'll check with my buddy and see if he can find out his coverage amounts but I wouldn't hold my breath

Honestly, it sounds like the banker is blowing smoke haha. If anything, the difference would be based on AUM with JPM, not the join date (although they are highly correlated since the first to get the card had to do so under stricter terms). I would be curious to hear what you find out though.

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 18 of 21
bribro
Valued Contributor

@n777ua wrote:

Thanks for the responses - I'm going to call Chase and ask for the book Monday.  I already got the app emailed to me and, fyi, there is no space for total assets (lots of rumors about this )  If anyone wants, I can post the app - assuming its not against TOS and someone can tell me how Smiley Happy

I'm looking at the Palladium app PDF right now - it's a very standard one-pager for those who haven't seen it. In fact, it is essentially identical to the J.P. Morgan Select application - which is publicly available online in webpage format: https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/jp-morgan-select-card.aspx

While there is no section on the Palladium app for total assets, when you apply through your JPM or Chase banker they include what's called a "special consideration form" that summarizes your relationship with JPMC. This includes net worth estimates and AUM with JPM, among other things.

Message 19 of 21
Crashem
Valued Contributor

The only way to have your assets be taken into consideration is to apply through your private banker or relationship manager at JP Morgan.

As for the diference in benefits, I was saying my buddy's private banker said there was difference in benefits among the different "levels" of Palladium.  Wasn't sure he was just blowing smoke to make him feel better.  I can tell you he seemed to have more limits on the insurance if I remember correctly.  I'll see if I can get him to look it up again but he is busy guy and kind of sore subject for him (haahaa because of me).

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.