Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Palladium Vs Select Vs CSP

tag
newUser0
Established Contributor

Palladium Vs Select Vs CSP

Got a link which shows the comparision of these cards. Thought would share this with you all.

Link is - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrqkq7ad5cp2y9x/JPM_Credit_Cards%20vs%20Chase_Sapphire.pdf

Application for Palladium Card is - https://www.dropbox.com/s/313kpbgh81mc344/OtherPalladiumCA.pdf

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Palladium Vs Select Vs CSP

@newUser0 wrote:

Got a link which shows the comparision of these cards. Thought would share this with you all.

Link is - https://www.dropbox.com/s/mrqkq7ad5cp2y9x/JPM_Credit_Cards%20vs%20Chase_Sapphire.pdf

Application for Palladium Card is - https://www.dropbox.com/s/313kpbgh81mc344/OtherPalladiumCA.pdf

This seems strange!   It doesn't have the transfer to partners for the CSP (as it does for Palladium and Select) or the additional points for dining on the CSP.

Message 2 of 10
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Looks to be a very outdated file

Message 3 of 10
Stiga9
Regular Contributor

Yeah, i'm pretty sure the PDF files are really old. I'm sure at first they didn't intend for the CSP to have the transferibility. Now the Select is discontinued to the general public.

Message 4 of 10
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

35,000 bonus points when you spend $100,000 annually 

This feature is lucrativeSmiley Indifferent

Message 5 of 10
newUser0
Established Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

35,000 bonus points when you spend $100,000 annually 

This feature is lucrativeSmiley Indifferent

I think this is still Valid Way to Earn points on Palladium

Message 6 of 10
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Looks like an internal PDF lol I would be kind of nervous for whose Dropbox that is. Looks like a basic training guide for CSRs or something

Message 7 of 10
phonic
Contributor

Interesting read, but many outdated or incorrect facts.

Some that immediately caught my eye were the earnings on the CSP. They don't mention the 2X on ALL travel and dining, which has been a staple of the card since it's public inception AFAIK. 

Also, I do not believe that either CSP or CS is considered a NPSL. While it may allow you to go over the limit, there still is a credit limit in place. 

Limits: PRG=NPSL, CSP=$16k, BCP=$30k, DIT=$15k, USAA=$6k, CDW=$12.5k, IHG=$9k, BBY=$2k, BOA=$13k
Message 8 of 10
bribro
Valued Contributor

Yup, definitely an old PDF. The application is also old as well, and can't be used to apply for the card unless you do so through CPC or JPM wealth management.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 9 of 10
WuXing5
Regular Contributor

@cableguy123 wrote:

Looks to be a very outdated file

+1 a little over 3 years old

The APR for

Overdraft Advances, if applicable, is 19.24% variable. Variable APRs are based on

the 3.25% Prime Rate on 01/05/2011.

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. " - GWB
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.