cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part II- How many CC's do you HONESTLY have??

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Re: Part II- How many CC's do you HONESTLY have??

THREE total

1 MC

1 AMEX

1 Discover

Message 21 of 179
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

You're not a CC Cougar?? Wow lol Perhaps you might just take the dates and dinner and return home for myFICO to tuck you in lol

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 22 of 179
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Zorasmiles wrote:

You're not a CC Cougar?? Wow lol Perhaps you might just take the dates and dinner and return home for myFICO to tuck you in lol

omg...LOL!!!.. I have a strict CC requirement...Im holding out for someone that possesses that super sexy RITZ card!!! Smiley Wink  I need that card in my posession. Its a "feel good" card..hahaha... Irish80 has one, but has a gf, and they are going to LV soonSmiley Sad LOL   

Message 23 of 179
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@L-TWT wrote:

THREE total

1 MC

1 AMEX

1 Discover

way to break it down there L...more "subs", great..LOL

Message 24 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

omg...LOL!!!.. I have a strict CC requirement...Im holding out for someone that possesses that super sexy RITZ card!!! Smiley Wink  I need that card in my posession. Its a "feel good" card..hahaha... Irish80 has one, but has a gf, and they are going to LV soonSmiley Sad LOL   

Pretty stiff requirement. Wouldn't you rather they spend that AF on taking you out to a nice dinner?

Message 25 of 179
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

Pretty stiff requirement. Wouldn't you rather they spend that AF on taking you out to a nice dinner?

LOL...you know im just teasing Nixon..you always want what you cant have. In my case, I want Chase back in my wallet, but that will never happen, unless Im an AU LOL...and yes, a nice dinner once in awhile would be lovely. Would sure beat my Tostinos pizza Im currently eating Smiley Sad...LOL

Message 26 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

LOL...you know im just teasing Nixon..you always want what you cant have. In my case, I want Chase back in my wallet, but that will never happen, unless Im an AU LOL...and yes, a nice dinner once in awhile would be lovely. Would sure beat my Tostinos pizza Im currently eating Smiley Sad...LOL

I have a couple slices of Pizza Hut left over if you want. Smiley Tongue

Message 27 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

how about using that ritz card to pay for a nice dinner?

Message 28 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

7 Prime

2 CapOne
1 AMEX
1 Discover
3 Chase
Message 29 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

how about using that ritz card to pay for a nice dinner?

Not beginning April 1st. Smiley Wink

Message 30 of 179
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.