cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part II- How many CC's do you HONESTLY have??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Part II- How many CC's do you HONESTLY have??

@Anonymous wrote:

16 "Anywhere" Cards

3 "Just one place" Cards

I love how you put that!

Message 61 of 179
Booboo71
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
Youre such a tease Nixon, lol...Smiley Wink

No, this would be a tease.

I won't lie I got my metal one Thursday and ordered one more today just to have a fresh one. Two plastic, two metal. One unused of each. Smiley Tongue I had my first person reaction today getting lunch who thought the card was pretty cool and heavy.

I see these cards along with the black amex card and there HEAVY! You could hurt someone with these cards!

Message 62 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

You're not a CC Cougar?? Wow lol Perhaps you might just take the dates and dinner and return home for myFICO to tuck you in lol

omg...LOL!!!.. I have a strict CC requirement...Im holding out for someone that possesses that super sexy RITZ card!!! Smiley Wink  I need that card in my posession. Its a "feel good" card..hahaha... Irish80 has one, but has a gf, and they are going to LV soonSmiley Sad LOL   

Pretty stiff requirement. Wouldn't you rather they spend that AF on taking you out to a nice dinner?

how about using that ritz card to pay for a nice dinner?

Not beginning April 1st. Smiley Wink

pizza- I can't wait for football season, Go K-State!

Oz

Message 63 of 179
Booboo71
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Booboo71 wrote:

I know too many Store cards! I actually only use 6 of those store cards the rest I have never used. I wonder if it hurts being an authorized user on my husbands accounts hurts me or not? 

This pretty much defines why the SCT should be revised and SP if denied and HP if approved.

What does SCT mean? ThanksSmiley Happy

Message 64 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Booboo71 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Booboo71 wrote:

I know too many Store cards! I actually only use 6 of those store cards the rest I have never used. I wonder if it hurts being an authorized user on my husbands accounts hurts me or not? 

This pretty much defines why the SCT should be revised and SP if denied and HP if approved.

Shopping Cart Trick

Message 65 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Booboo71 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Booboo71 wrote:

It's how people get tons of store cards, generally. Smiley Indifferent

Again, not making fun of you personally. Just saying there's a better way to put positive accounts on a report than filling it with store cards that will never be used.

Message 66 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

Current Cards: 4 major and 2 store - in signature. Just did some closing over the last couple days. I want to live the simplistic life...for at least a couple months. Smiley Tongue

Edit: AU on wife's Chase Disney Card

Message 67 of 179
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Pizza is blinking and Nixon has found some PRIME PICKINGS TO PICK LOL  REVERSE REVERSE LOL

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 68 of 179
Firefly_1984
Regular Contributor

4 major
2 retail

6 total (which I am quite happy with, though certain people's postings about the Ring are making me itchy... STOP IT! Smiley Tongue Anyone got some Benadryl?? )

Smiley Happy

Age of Credit: 7 years; AAOA: 2 years 6 months
AMEX ED: $9600 Chase Freedom 4500 Discover It 4500 Citi Diamond Preferred: 3200 Care Credit: 3100 DeltaCCU: 6000 Firestone: 1600

Chained in the garden for a LONG TIME!
Message 69 of 179
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Firefly_1984 wrote:

4 major
2 retail

6 total (which I am quite happy with, though certain people's postings about the Ring are making me itchy... STOP IT! Smiley Tongue Anyone got some Benadryl?? )

Smiley Happy

Got yours yet? Smiley Wink

Message 70 of 179
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.