Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Pre-Approval for Barclay Rewards

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Partner Pre-Approval for Barclay Rewards

first Pre-approval in the mail in a while!

it's 0% for 12 months and then 19.9%

it's the same card I have but way better terms but very interesting that he is getting the pre-approval because he has the business USAir and they CLD that last year and it's always had a balance sitting on it and I tried at the time of CLD and than maybe 6 months ago for a CLI (reinstatment) and they always say no because of overall debt and now this pre-approval for a World Card.

Is the pre-approval site for Barclay gone now? the link I had saved just takes you to the site about Barclay Cards / no pre-approval.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Partner Pre-Approval for Barclay Rewards

IIRC the Barclay's pre-approval link has been phased out. There was a thread about it floating around here not long ago.
Message 2 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Beats a Credit One preapproval I guess.  How many Barclays cards do you and DP have?

Message 3 of 7
chalupaman
Super Contributor

Interesting. Out of curiosity, what does Barclays usually look for in their approval standards? I'm getting the itch to go for the Sallie Mae in like two months.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

He has usair business and I have this rewards in a worse lower class version
Message 5 of 7
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Apply for Personal US Air.

Message 6 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:

Apply for Personal US Air.

I hate the card, we have had it for like almost 2 years and still have never been able to use the miles!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.