Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Party at my House!

tag
lkcrew426
Regular Contributor

Party at my House!

I just got approved for NFCU CashRewards visa for $5k! So happy to finally have a big kid card. Smiley Very Happy

It feels nice to be able to charge a nice dinner and it not put you at 20% uti!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Party at my House!

LOL @ Party at my house! Congratulations!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 7
lkcrew426
Regular Contributor

Hoped that would get some laughs! Smiley Wink I can finally say goodbye to that stupid Credit One card. Smiley Mad It served it's purpose, but I'm happy to move on. . . .

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cruthisfamily wrote:

I just got approved for NFCU CashRewards visa for $5k! So happy to finally have a big kid card. Smiley Very Happy

It feels nice to be able to charge a nice dinner and it not put you at 20% uti!!

Hoped that would get some laughs! Smiley Wink I can finally say goodbye to that stupid Credit One card. Smiley Mad It served it's purpose, but I'm happy to move on. . . .

Congratulations!!     I can hear the music and sees you and your family/friends are dancing!

How old is it?   It's better to keep it, and use it.

Message 4 of 7
lkcrew426
Regular Contributor

It is just under 2 years old. It's costing me $100 a year plus it just really gets on my nerves because I always PIF and they refuse to move me anywhere above my current $450 credit line.

I've made great credit progress since I got the card. I think at that time, I had about $2200 in available credit (due to limits, not use) and now with the new approval have progressed to $12k total - I'm okay with losing the open account to save $100 a year, plus I figure its better to lose it now before it gets any older. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cruthisfamily wrote:

It is just under 2 years old. It's costing me $100 a year plus it just really gets on my nerves because I always PIF and they refuse to move me anywhere above my current $450 credit line.

I've made great credit progress since I got the card. I think at that time, I had about $2200 in available credit (due to limits, not use) and now with the new approval have progressed to $12k total - I'm okay with losing the open account to save $100 a year, plus I figure its better to lose it now before it gets any older. Smiley Wink

Now I see why ...  yeah, go for it ...  so long to that card  ...  have fun to cut that card !!   Make sure cut well for your protection.   Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 7
lkcrew426
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Now I see why ...  yeah, go for it ...  so long to that card  ...  have fun to cut that card !!   Make sure cut well for your protection.   Smiley Wink

Cut, shred, and burn . . . hahaha! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.