Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Past my 7-10 day notice (Hooters)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Past my 7-10 day notice (Hooters)

Ok I applied for Hooters and I was happy that I was not turned down right away like some people but it has been over two weeks. I have called twice and was told the first time that they received the application but it could take up to 30 days. The second time I called, the lady had not ate her CHEERIOS that morning and thus was grumpy. All she could tell me was the day that they received the application and that it would be 7-10 days until I hear something. HUH? Another 7-10 days?? or did she not notice it had ALREADY been 7-10 days? I was curious if this means my chances are shot? Every time I have been told no for a credit card it was usually immediate. BTW sorry if this is a beaten horse...I tried to google on the boards and just saw a lot of info about just the initial 7-10 day notice.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Past my 7-10 day notice (Hooters)

I just kept calling everyday until they gave me an answer.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got 7-10 day then denied
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

wildcat wrote:
Ok I applied for Hooters and I was happy that I was not turned down right away like some people but it has been over two weeks. I have called twice and was told the first time that they received the application but it could take up to 30 days. The second time I called, the lady had not ate her CHEERIOS that morning and thus was grumpy. All she could tell me was the day that they received the application and that it would be 7-10 days until I hear something. HUH? Another 7-10 days?? or did she not notice it had ALREADY been 7-10 days? I was curious if this means my chances are shot? Every time I have been told no for a credit card it was usually immediate. BTW sorry if this is a beaten horse...I tried to google on the boards and just saw a lot of info about just the initial 7-10 day notice.

That message doesnt always mean your declined. I received the same message an was approved sometime they need to verify your identity. Just keep calling them but don't over do it. Call like twice a week on Monday's an Friday's until u get an answer.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also received the same message when i applied for a Wal-Mart card called them back in a few days they verified my identity an i got the card. So think positive thoughts i hope you get the card.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.