Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patelco CU ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Patelco CU ?

anyone with experience with them? do they do a hard IQ to open account? who do they pull?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
clgray
Established Member

Re: Patelco CU ?

They pull experian.  I think they are great.  You have to ask for credit limit increases about every 6 months.  They don't give automatic.
1/2008 ex 589 eq 538 tu 558
4/2008 ex 661 eq 603 tu 619
5/2008 ex 665 tu 622 ex 605
7/2008>ex 611 tu 609
the little engine that could......pushing for the 700 club
Message 2 of 9
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

They pulled a hard EX on me...  but I have found them to be great so far...

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 3 of 9
adamseve
Established Contributor

clgray wrote:
They pull experian.  I think they are great.  You have to ask for credit limit increases about every 6 months.  They don't give automatic.

What products do you have with them?  What were your scores when you obtained credit with them?  Do they have any quirks, i.e., too many inquires, too many new accounts, etc.?  Are they BK friendly?

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

GREAT CU! They tend to be more conservative then some CU I deal with, but their credit gold visa is pretty nifty.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the feedback, i was hoping for EQ, but i am waiting for a few baddies for fall off next month on EX
Message 6 of 9
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

For EQ, try Alliant Credit Union

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 7 of 9
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@adamseve wrote:

@clgray wrote:

What products do you have with them?  What were your scores when you obtained credit with them?  Do they have any quirks, i.e., too many inquires, too many new accounts, etc.?  Are they BK friendly?

Thanks for any info you can provide.

Be careful I was declined with a 717 Experian score because of too much new available credit. I applied in May 2008. Utilization around 1%. I had opened a number of new accounts May-June 2007 and one more in October 2007. I was not approved upon recon. They will approve with an older BK but not with newer accounts.
Message 8 of 9
clgray
Established Member

My ex score was about 660.  It was a hard pull.  I have  a platinum mastercard, a savings account, and 2 share certificates.  I had a lottttt of inquires when I applied.  2 yrs out of BK.
1/2008 ex 589 eq 538 tu 558
4/2008 ex 661 eq 603 tu 619
5/2008 ex 665 tu 622 ex 605
7/2008>ex 611 tu 609
the little engine that could......pushing for the 700 club
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.