Established Contributor
l9ikjam

Patelco ???

I apped for a Patelco cc(couldn't help myself) and was approved for a $5000 cl. 1 of the stipulation is "A signed Patelco loan application is required prior to final approval. Does this mean I have to print out a application sign it and then send it to them? I did this over the phone last nite and when I called early today a rep told me I was already approved
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.
Established Contributor
orl2185

Re: Patelco ???

l9ikjam wrote:
I apped for a Patelco cc(couldn't help myself) and was approved for a $5000 cl. 1 of the stipulation is "A signed Patelco loan application is required prior to final approval. Does this mean I have to print out a application sign it and then send it to them? I did this over the phone last nite and when I called early today a rep told me I was already approved

Super Duper congrats go out to you. WTG, just send them copy of app along with copies of ur financials. You are well on your way...

Starting Score: 621
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Senior Contributor
Sylviatob

Re: Patelco ???

Wow! WTG! A wonderful opening cl!. Definitely a keeper. :smileyhappy:
"Never ever, ever be late. Never" (FUTR)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}