Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay Target at Store?

tag
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Pay Target at Store?

register?  Cust Service?  I received my bill yesterday & would like to get it paid this week.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pay Target at Store?

set up online with them - they post the same day as you make the payment.  Nothing complicated to set up your bank account (CITI verifies accounts - took a week).
Message 2 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Paying at the store is good too. DW does that for both of us and is credited immediately. I think you need to have your card with you.
Message 3 of 12
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

I can pay them direct through my bank, but it takes a min of 4 days.  I'd like to pay this today.

TNX!
Message 4 of 12
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

I used to pay in the store a lot.  I just went to the returns desk/customer service and gave them my card a check.  I know it's been at least a year since I've done this, but I doubt it's changed much.

HTH
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love paying in the store...Definitely dont have to worry about it not posting or being held etc.....
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

bren39 wrote:
I love paying in the store...Definitely dont have to worry about it not posting or being held etc.....

I know this is a longshot, but if you pay in the store do they let you use a CC to pay it off?  Not looking to transfer balances, but if I can pay my Target Card with a rewards CC, I could get rewards twice for the same purchase. Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont think so...I always use cash when paying...
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

bren39 wrote:
I dont think so...I always use cash when paying...

Yeah, I wouldn't think so.  It was worth a shot.

Message 9 of 12
MsKmm00
Regular Contributor

@fishbjc wrote:
register?  Cust Service?  I received my bill yesterday & would like to get it paid this week.

Best way is to pay online. Post to your account the same day. If I went to Target to pay, I would end up spending my payment PLUS in new purchases Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.