cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay all credit bills from one place

tag
southernsweetie16

Pay all credit bills from one place

This very well my be a silly question, but I've been googling for over an hour, and cannot find what I'm looking for.

I'd love to find a website that let's me "link" all my credit accounts.  It would be so nice to only have to login to one website to pay my bills, see my balances, etc.  I found a service called "Check," but it doesnt allow you to link GE money accounts, and most my store cards are from GE money. 

Does this question even make sense?  If so, any suggestions, or success with something similar?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Re: Pay all credit bills from one place

Try Mint and see if that is what you are looking for.

*8/10/13
Message 2 of 11
CEOriginal
Contributor

I saw an ad on Facebook for Lemon Wallet. It does what you're looking for, but I haven't read about it nor have I used it.

Scores as of 7/28/13: EX.683   TU.688   EQ.???
Message 3 of 11
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Manilla.com is awesome!

CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 4 of 11
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

It's called your bank. Specifically your checking account. Most banks even let you receive e-bills and you can set reminders for each card so you pay before it's due. 

Message 5 of 11
RTOrockstar
Frequent Contributor

@scenery_guy wrote:

It's called your bank. Specifically your checking account. Most banks even let you receive e-bills and you can set reminders for each card so you pay before it's due. 

Yea, your bank should have billpay which will put everything right there for payment.

Message 6 of 11
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

I use Manilla for a one stop location for ALL of my bills.  I have my mortgage, insurance, subscriptions, GE cards, all other CC's linked.  I can see my statements within the program as well.  I like seeing everything in one place and I like to see the calendar view to see in one month when my accounts are due.  

As for billpay, well I just use my Chase bank account and it works out very well.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 7 of 11
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

Keep in mind that GE accounts do not work with a lot of the *Mint* type sites. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 11
JonStur
Established Contributor

+1 beat me to it...however, I just save the homepages in a folder at the bottom of my iPhone. While it would be convenient to have your cards consolidated in one website, just set aside a block of time each week to review them. Sure they can be a pain to most people but the second they become a nuisance is when you accidentally overlook a bill and have seven years to deal with it. I check all my accounts at least three times a week but I'm crazy like that...

@scenery_guy wrote:

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 9 of 11
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@HeilFico wrote:

Keep in mind that GE accounts do not work with a lot of the *Mint* type sites. Smiley Happy

True about Mint that it doesn't like those accounts, however Manilla is the only site that I have found that easily links any of your GE Accounts.  You can't beat a one spot place to see all of your bills with their due dates and amounts.  Another one I looked at was Check and I think that was nice too, but nada for GE.  So if you don't have GE accounts you can take a look at Check too.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.