Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay with points on amazon....

tag
happyhome40
New Contributor

Pay with points on amazon....

I was able to use my MR points on my green to make a purchase last week from amazon, which I thought was cool since I couldn't figure out what else to do with them. Now I'm wondering if amazon allows citi to pay with points too. Does anyone know if this is allowed?

Thanks in advance.

HH40

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Pay with points on amazon....

Nope, not right now. It;s only Chase, Discover and MR/E Amex.  I have all three.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Yep. I have chase discover and amex. I would say the points for purchase isn't that great for amazon. It gives you about a .70 return.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon accepts points from Amex, Discover, and Chase.  Chase points maintain a penny per point, but MR points are only worth about .7 cents per point.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.