Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Connect do they automatically send you a card

tag
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: PayPal Connect do they automatically send you a card

@Chaos122 wrote:

No card, But you can get a paypal debit card and link it to your smart connect account.  If you dont have a paypal debit card, go ahead and request one now.

Thanks is that another HP?

Message 11 of 16
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

No. Debit card does not need a HP.

Message 12 of 16
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

The debit card used to offer cash back for transactions, I am not sure if this is still the case. I had the Smart Connect and linked the debit card to it, piad my PayPal shipping (I sell) and my eBay fees with it and always got a rebate back.

I think they still do this but I am not totally sure. Yous should check it out. Makes the combination worthwhile to have.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 13 of 16
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

The debit card used to offer cash back for transactions, I am not sure if this is still the case. I had the Smart Connect and linked the debit card to it, piad my PayPal shipping (I sell) and my eBay fees with it and always got a rebate back.

I think they still do this but I am not totally sure. Yous should check it out. Makes the combination worthwhile to have.

Only for online/phone transaction. Regular B&M store now selects debit transaction automatically, so you don't earn any rewards from it.

Message 14 of 16
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@trumpet-205 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

Only for online/phone transaction. Regular B&M store now selects debit transaction automatically, so you don't earn any rewards from it.

Thanks for the clarification! I was unsure on this.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 15 of 16
john398
Senior Contributor

Wow they are so fast at reporting, approved Sunday showed up on EQ today

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.