Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Credit Application Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Credit Application Question

@Anonymous wrote:

If the app is only asking for the last four of my social does that mean it will be a soft pull?

apparently I'm confuse but just went with what they said about ''we dont do hard inquiries.'' but i never get alerted for ''soft'' inquiries. I only get alerted for ''hard'' inquiries. They try to tell me you'll see it but will not count as an inquiry or have any effect on your score because ''we only soft'' inquiry.  But i never had an inquiry unless i open a new credit or applied but they try tell me no they dont. Anyways, they said i might have made a mistake putting in my wrong birthdate so they automatically made a new account which result me a ''soft inquiry '' although it shows up on my credit report, they say will only happens once you first apply and then you'll never see it again on your credit report since they only do soft inquries. IM SO CONFUSE! but i'll wait and see later when i take a look at my credit report to see if my score were impacted at all. 

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.