Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Extra mastercard

tag
JK21
Established Member

PayPal Extra mastercard

Just got a letter in the mail saying they are upgrading my PayPal smart connect into the Extra mastercard, Card will be mailed in the next 60 days.  It didn't say my credit limit. I tried to call them and asked if they had that information but they didn't. Anyone know what they start you out with when they upgrade you.

thanks

Starting Score: 614
Current Score: 614
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: PayPal Extra mastercard

@JK21 wrote:

Just got a letter in the mail saying they are upgrading my PayPal smart connect into the Extra mastercard, Card will be mailed in the next 60 days.  It didn't say my credit limit. I tried to call them and asked if they had that information but they didn't. Anyone know what they start you out with when they upgrade you.

thanks

It says all will be transferred from your smart connect. Meaning your current limit and your current balance. For me it makes no difference. Seeing how smart connect with debit card is like regular credit card. I have 10k limit so it is all good. Have ebate with them as well. Waiting on the Walmart upgrade. Been almost 2 years with the card. Another 10k limit going to waste. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.