Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal GE capital card HELP ASAP !!!!!!

tag
youngman1234
Established Contributor

PayPal GE capital card HELP ASAP !!!!!!

Problem:  Miscalculated the statement cut date this month due to shorter month, now my statement cut at 102% utilization... Anyway to have a midcycle reporting done ?? 

I woke up this morning saw statement cut, I was so mad. My limit is 6,000 I owe $6060.00. As soon as I saw this I made a payment for 6,060.00 and paid my account to (). Tom my account will show a 0 balance because payment was made today. 

I was thinking tommorrow can I possibly go log into the account and update my account info such as address and phone number. I wont really change the address but just rewrite the address and force the system to update on the credit report. I had done this a few times with bank of america and it works like a charm. 

I just dont want any AA from other lenders as I am already report 40% ult, without this. I am in payoff mode, I will be at 10% ult next month. 

Any adivce is greatly appreciated. 

thanks 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PayPal GE capital card HELP ASAP !!!!!!

You could give them a call and ask them to provide the update, I know of no other way.

Message 2 of 6
youngman1234
Established Contributor

Lenders dont really do this.. 

Message 3 of 6
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

Discover will. As far as GE, change the phone number linked in your profile. If you can also tweak the address a bit. These actions will trigger an update. 

Message 4 of 6
enharu
Super Contributor

There's no need to really worry. Lenders rarely take AA simply because you have high balances reporting for 1 month. Usually one has to be dragging high balances for quite some time to invite some AA.

Just pay in full and you will be fine. Lenders can see your actual payment as well.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 6
youngman1234
Established Contributor

I will try the address and phone thing...

The only reason why I want to update it is because it took me to 42%...

I already paid it off and brought balance to 0.

If it works fine, if not I will wait til next month have no choice.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.