Did you mean: 

PayPal NPSL ??

tag
steve23111
Frequent Contributor

Re: PayPal NPSL ??

@wacdenney wrote:

@steve23111 wrote:

Fascinating.  I have the same old account management page I've always had (which, by the way, has never displayed a Luv Button, though I have requested CLI's by phone to bring the CL up to $7500).

Is yours attached to a personal PayPal account or a Premier account?  I wonder if that makes a difference?

I had never noticed before, and couldn't tell you what the difference is, but I do see "Account Type: Premier" when I log in to PayPal.

Message 11 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@steve23111 wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@steve23111 wrote:

Fascinating.  I have the same old account management page I've always had (which, by the way, has never displayed a Luv Button, though I have requested CLI's by phone to bring the CL up to $7500).

Is yours attached to a personal PayPal account or a Premier account?  I wonder if that makes a difference?

I had never noticed before, and couldn't tell you what the difference is, but I do see "Account Type: Premier" when I log in to PayPal.

Same here, no CLI button -ever

Message 12 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@steve23111 wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

@steve23111 wrote:

Same here, no CLI button -ever

It looks like on my Premier account everything still looks the same.  I guess this change may just be in wording and nothing has really changed based on the limited number of responses.  Maybe PayPal Extras has never technically had a Preset spending limit.  I guess there's no way to know unless someone has actually attempted to go over their limit in the past.

Message 13 of 19
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

I don't see the image of the MC when I log into my account and I can't seem to find where the rewards section is.
CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 14 of 19
capitalkid
Regular Contributor

I have gotten 2 CLi's on this account. Both in the amounts of 1500 Ea.  I called on the second one and did it on the phone on the first one.  There has never been a luv button on my account.

Message 15 of 19
kr3st00
Regular Contributor

@steve23111 wrote:

Same here. I've never seen the Luv Button before on mine. 

Message 16 of 19
Transmogrifying_Bee
Frequent Contributor

Just don't forget how generous Credit Solutions can be with CLI's.  Two phone calls took my PayPal Extras MC initial CL from 2K to 5K, and then to my current 15K.  And yet I've only charged about $100 or so total since receiving my card last year.  I told Credit Solutions that I needed the higher CL's to allow me the potential to purchase higher dollar items on eBay, which is true!  And, of course, I can use this card elsewhere besides on PayPal.

FICO Score 8: EQ 823 EX 817 TU 825 **** VantageScore 4.0: 825 **** VantageScore 3.0: EQ 823 EX 826 TU 825
TOTAL CL (6 cards): $141.0K **** INQUIRIES 2 yrs (1 yr): EQ 0(1) EX 0(0) TU 0(0) **** UTILIZ: 1 % **** GOAL: FICO Score 8: 840+
r>>
Amex BCE 30K || NASA FCU Rewards Visa 30K || Chase Sapphire Visa Signature 21.5K || PayPal Extras MC 20K
CITI Diamond Preferred MC 25.0K || Discover it 14.5K **** CLOSED 7 cards **** GARDENING since 9-26-2014
Message 17 of 19
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@kr3st00 wrote:

@steve23111 wrote:

There was a luv button hidden somewhere in the ribbon across the top of the page which I no longer have on this new page.  For my last CLI, I hit the button and was instantly denied and the next time I logged in I had recieved a CLI.  Here is where I posted about it when it happened:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/PayPal-Extras-MC-CLI/m-p/2994636

It doesn't matter so much that the button is gone for me, I was more interested in the concept of the Extras MC functioning like a Bill Me Later account.  I'm not sure why the entire layout of my PayPal page changed all the sudden nor why it didn't for anyone else, but it's ok.  I will be fine.  ha   Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 19
kr3st00
Regular Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

@kr3st00 wrote:

@steve23111 wrote:

There was a luv button hidden somewhere in the ribbon across the top of the page which I no longer have on this new page.  For my last CLI, I hit the button and was instantly denied and the next time I logged in I had recieved a CLI.  Here is where I posted about it when it happened:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-App-Approvals/PayPal-Extras-MC-CLI/m-p/2994636

It doesn't matter so much that the button is gone for me, I was more interested in the concept of the Extras MC functioning like a Bill Me Later account.  I'm not sure why the entire layout of my PayPal page changed all the sudden nor why it didn't for anyone else, but it's ok.  I will be fine.  ha   Smiley Happy

My PayPal layout is still the same it's always been. I don't have the "Dashboard" look/layout yet. 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.