Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Price Match

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

PayPal Price Match

According to CNET paypal will refund up to a total of $1000 in price matching if you use paypal to make the purchase and then find a lower advertised price through december 31st. Good deal for those of you with PPSC and the paypal mastercard. Just thought I would share this with everyone Smiley Very Happy 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
YahComb
Established Contributor

Re: PayPal Price Match

wont price match sales that are less than a day-protecting themselves from black friday doorbusters i guess.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 2 of 4
twelfthjoe2
Established Member

WoW thats not a bad deal at all. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@twelfthjoe2 wrote:

WoW thats not a bad deal at all. Smiley Happy

+1 

If I buy anything expensive I'll prob use my PPSC, and I can pull the rest from my bank if it is over $500. Even if the money comes right from your bank account to paypal it still counts which is cool. None of my cards offer price matching so I've got nothing to lose. I still earn 1% CB on my paypal debit card. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.