Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Smart Connect Upgraded

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: PayPal Smart Connect Upgraded

I said HP I should have said new account my bad!
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 11 of 121
ddemari
Super Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:
I said HP I should have said new account my bad!

gotchya! haha Smiley Happy 

Message 12 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

okay hold the phone. what the heck is MEGA contributor? did you hack the system?
Message 13 of 121
myjourney
Super Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Surprised I got a letter today my PayPal Smart Connect is being upgraded to PaPal Extras Mastercard! I thought I had a better chance of landing on Mars and opening a popcorn stand. I didn't think it was possible. I have until May 6th to decline the offer. I only have one HP on my credit reports so I may as well take it. I have had it since 8/01/12.

Well hello stranger and welcome home (runaway) Lol

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 121
mzgg09
Regular Contributor

That's awesome! Hope I get a similar letter. Congrats!
Experian 750 Equifax 750 Transunion 753
Message 15 of 121
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@coldnmn wrote:

Smiley Surprised I got a letter today my PayPal Smart Connect is being upgraded to PaPal Extras Mastercard! I thought I had a better chance of landing on Mars and opening a popcorn stand. I didn't think it was possible. I have until May 6th to decline the offer. I only have one HP on my credit reports so I may as well take it. I have had it since 8/01/12.

I think you landed on Mars!  That's about as frequent as any PPSC upgrades come by!  I think I may have seen 3 or 4 in the last 4 years (at least on MF).  Congratulations on the PPEMC upgrade cold!

Message 16 of 121
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

Well hello stranger and welcome home (runaway) Lol

Congrats 

Hi MJ I found life away from the forum! Irritating grand-daughters Smiley Frustrated! LOL

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 17 of 121
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

You cannot request this, it is by invitation only. This and Walmart. 

Congrats, OP! I will be opening that popcorn stand in your absence. lol

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 18 of 121
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Congratulations! I must have landed on Mars as well because I just got the same letter today!!!! My TU FICO is only 663 so I am a little worried about the asterik that says I will be upgraded unless they decide I no longer meet their credit criteria!! My limit is $4000.....started at $500 three years ago.

ANYONE else get this letter??

Message 19 of 121
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not to impressed with PayPal MC right now.

I was pre-approved (after being denied whatever they're calling Bill Me Later, another "pre-approval", but since I really didn't have a use for it, wasn't too concerned) for the PPE MC.  Added it to my account.  My ISP sub last month still went on the old card of the account.  So, I thought I made the changes to ensure that the ISP would charge PPE, only to get an email overnight that the transactioin failed.  A lot of research (as they hid the answer down a dark hallway, a rickity flight of stairs, behind a door with a sign saying "beware of the tiger", in a locked filing cabinet...extra points for anyone getting that reference) showed that you can't use PPE MC for subscriptions on PP.  

Yeah, makes total sense to me.  Guess I have absolutely no use for this card, after all.

Message 20 of 121
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.