Frequent Contributor
halos24

Re: Paying AMEX early.....question....

Guess you are right, I know that for the zync it certainly had the waiting period, but yet for the Costo which is a charge card let me do two within one month.  I also know that you are allowed payments every 48 hours?  So far that has been my experience. 

My current scores: MyFico- EQ: 8/13- (648), 8/13- EX (637), Wally TU (666)

Prime cards in my wallet: Citi Thank You (1500), Amex TE (1200), Amex Zync.
Regular Contributor
networkguy

Re: Paying AMEX early.....question....

DI: [quote]

I like PenFed and BOA for this type of issue.  PenFed and BOA allows one to make payments before a balance is posted.   I don't like AMEX for the reason that you decribed. I've always had to pay through my bank to force a payment to AMEX.   But I prefer paying directly to the bank who I owe. [/quote]

This only applies to the FIRST month after activation. After the first statement is cut, you can make a payment once per day if you want.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}