cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying for rent w/ CC...frowned upon or o.k.?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paying for rent w/ CC...frowned upon or o.k.?

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

well 3% of 1500 for two month = 90 dollars vs. 500 in CSP sign up bonus so net around $410 still sounds good to me..  Missing something?  I can meet the min. spend, but might be doing to Min spends at the same time and becomes a bit tougher is all..  

using CSP for cash isn't the best usage :-(  

I didnt mean cash equiv.  I meant UR points, but hopefully you get my point.. I will be using it for airline ticket..  I was just trying to simplify itSmiley Happy

Ok :-) makes me smh IRL when people use mr or ur for cash or statement credit. Its not as bad with chase but still not optimal usage!!

Chase UR for statement credit isn't anywhere near as bad as MR for statement credit.

that is why i said its not as bad with chase but if you have csp you shouldn't be using it for cash imo . Give me those 50k points i could find an nice way to use them !!

No BKK for you. Smiley Tongue

Message 51 of 78
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

lol

Message 52 of 78
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

well 3% of 1500 for two month = 90 dollars vs. 500 in CSP sign up bonus so net around $410 still sounds good to me..  Missing something?  I can meet the min. spend, but might be doing to Min spends at the same time and becomes a bit tougher is all..  

I didnt mean cash equiv.  I meant UR points, but hopefully you get my point.. I will be using it for airline ticket..  I was just trying to simplify itSmiley Happy

Ok :-) makes me smh IRL when people use mr or ur for cash or statement credit. Its not as bad with chase but still not optimal usage!!

Chase UR for statement credit isn't anywhere near as bad as MR for statement credit.

that is why i said its not as bad with chase but if you have csp you shouldn't be using it for cash imo . Give me those 50k points i could find an nice way to use them !!

that is where you are wrong kind sir , i have my us airways and AA cards , so i have my business class on cathay to bkk points wise. Just need to find out when to go !!! :-)

Those UR points are only if i want to take Korean business on way back or not lol 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 53 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

that is where you are wrong kind sir , i have my us airways and AA cards , so i have my business class on cathay to bkk points wise. Just need to find out when to go !!! :-)

Those UR points are only if i want to take Korean business on way back or not lol 

Why not first class? Smiley Happy

Message 54 of 78
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Why not first class? Smiley Happy

mucho points

Message 55 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow I wish I was able to pay rent with my cards, I'd build up so many rewards points haha
Message 56 of 78
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

No first class for me because I am not big champagne or wine drinker other than that I don't think there is much difference between business and first class. I probably couldn't tell difference between ten dollar wine and five hundred dollar wine so what's the point hahaha

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 57 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:
No first class for me because I am not big champagne or wine drinker other than that I don't think there is much difference between business and first class. I probably couldn't tell difference between ten dollar wine and five hundred dollar wine so what's the point hahaha

I gotcha. Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 78
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow I wish I was able to pay rent with my cards, I'd build up so many rewards points haha

Then look at serve or redbird, and you can!

Message 59 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Then look at serve or redbird, and you can!

Agreed.  Redbird is everything for me and they don't  have it my state (CT) but I have my hands onSmiley Tongue

Message 60 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.