mor2000

Paying off my cc, today paid 3 of them off! only 2 left

hi, i would like to know your opinion on this.  i have 6 credit card.  today i just paid off 3 of them.  still i have a total of 3475 in the two credit card with balance i have..  one of my credit cards is offering ten dollars transfer fee on balance transfers and 1.99 interest for 6 months, the credit limit in this acct  is 4000.  my question is : if i transfer my balance of 3475.00 to my 4000 credit limit card, would that hurt my fico score?  i know utilization in that single cc will go up to 85-88 but i will have 5 cc with 0 balance.  the reason for the transfer is high interest in my cc, will save about 60.00 per month.  i know i will pay the transfer balance within the promotion period.

this is very important to me because i will be buying my first home  very soon 6-12 months and do not want to lower my score a single point.

thank you to all in advance,

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}