Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

Re: Paypal 2% Mastercard now publicly available

I sent a secure message on ebay extras master card site to synchrony asked them if they can PC my ebay extras MC to pay pal cash back , since i am not eligible to apply if i have either paypal master card or ebay extras master card. lets see what they will say. It would suck big time if i am stuck with ebay mastercard and not able to get paypal cash back just because i have ebay extras mc. : /

QS 7K | Disc11.5k | Amex Evday 6.9K | AmexBluCsh 7.7K| NFCUcshrewrds15.5K | Penfed cshrewrds 5K | Consumers Cu Visa signature Cash rebate 6.5K | Blispay 2K| Citi Sim 7K | Citi Double cash 5.6k|
Chase Aarp 4.2K| Chase prime vis sig 3.5K | Walmart MC 10K |Ebay MC 5K| Amz Store CC 5K | Care credit 5.5K |Marvel MC 4K |Good yearCC 2.4k - Over 100k CL all together

FICO SCORES- TU 740, EQ 710, EX729 , AAOA 1 year. Inquiries TONS.
Established Member

Did anyone have to call to verify? Applied last night and was given a number to call along with a reference number so they could pull the application. Called this morning and you could hear other represenatives talking in the background. Seemed kinda shady or just plain unprofessional. All they asked me was to verify my phone numbers and if they could send me a text verification code. Gave them the okay to send me verification code and they told me I was approved for $5k. But, shouldn't I see something about it being approved in my paypal account already, like some sort of credit limit? I know capital one creditwise alerted me that SYNCYB/PPEXTR pulled my report. Should I be worried?

Also, applied for the Blispay card last night and they told be to call in too. Called this morning but they said I was declined cause they couldn't verify me. Wanted Blispay for the financing even if it shows on one report.

Valued Contributor

Instant approval: $3,500

Tier II: 24.99% (yes this is high, but I was looking for a new everyday card so no balances will be carried)

Existing relationship with Synch: Marvel ($8k), Walmart ($6K), Amazon ($5k), Care Credit ($12k), TJ Maxx ($10k), American Eagle ($4k)

August'17: EX 695 | TU 707 | EQ 654 -- Starting (2/2016): 630 | 620 | 580 -- INQs: 16 | 24 | 27 (last 6 months:
5 | 2 | 6)
AMEX Delta: $10k, Discover IT: $6.7k, AMEX BCE: $6k, Marvel: $8k, Target MC: $5k, PayPal 2%: $3.5k, CO QS: $2.6k, Merrick: $1.6k, Barclay's NFL Rewards: $1k, CO BuyPower: $500. And a mix of well-loved store cards.
Established Contributor
0 Kudos

kamina wrote:

Did anyone have to call to verify? Applied last night and was given a number to call along with a reference number so they could pull the application. Called this morning and you could hear other represenatives talking in the background. Seemed kinda shady or just plain unprofessional. All they asked me was to verify my phone numbers and if they could send me a text verification code. Gave them the okay to send me verification code and they told me I was approved for $5k. But, shouldn't I see something about it being approved in my paypal account already, like some sort of credit limit? I know capital one creditwise alerted me that SYNCYB/PPEXTR pulled my report. Should I be worried?

Also, applied for the Blispay card last night and they told be to call in too. Called this morning but they said I was declined cause they couldn't verify me. Wanted Blispay for the financing even if it shows on one report.

I had to do the same thing back when I applied.  For people who had to do the verification, the account may show up much later than for others (mine took nearly 2 weeks if I recall correctly).

Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos

kamina wrote:

Yes, I had to call and verify my address.

FICO 08 (Sep 2017): EX 657 / EQ 660 / TU 683 - Gardening until 04/30/18!
Epic Contributor
0 Kudos

Spock2017 wrote:

Called RECON line....ummmmm.....NO!!     I called RECON and asked why I have a SL of $300.  He verified a few things told me it was a SP to reconsider.  Then asked me how much I was asking for....I said $10k thinking they may come back with $5k.....he came back and said ummmmmmm....NO.....we will send you a letter, is there anything else I can help you with?

you called 877-379-8170 or 866-519-6441 with 700 something TU and they said no?!

Contributor
0 Kudos

Screenshot_2017-08-31-20-23-29.png

Green Card: NPSL | Freedom VS: $5K | Discover it: $25K | Quicksilver Platinum MC: $6K | Victoria's Secret Angel Forever: $3.15K | Sapphire Preferred VS: $7.3K | Dividend Platinum Select V: $9K | Barclaycard Rewards MC: $1.5K | Cash Rewards Platinum Plus V: $2.5K | Slate V: $500 | Target REDcard: $1.5K | Amex EveryDay: $18K | Blue Cash Everyday: $18K | Fidelity Rewards VS: $9K | Double Cash WMC: $12.8K | Better Balance Rewards Platinum Plus MC: $7.5K | Ebates Cash Back VS: $8K | Nordstrom VS: $10K | Sallie Mae WMC: $5K | FNBO American Express 6.25%: $11.7K | Quicksilver VS: $10.75K | SaksFirst Store Card: $2.25K | Saks WEMC: $8K | Iberia Bank Visa Classic: $8.5K | Blispay V: $7.5K
Contributor
0 Kudos

TU is 782
Three TU inquiries in the last year (four total -- this made fifth)
I have top tier APR but a starting limit of $300...
Green Card: NPSL | Freedom VS: $5K | Discover it: $25K | Quicksilver Platinum MC: $6K | Victoria's Secret Angel Forever: $3.15K | Sapphire Preferred VS: $7.3K | Dividend Platinum Select V: $9K | Barclaycard Rewards MC: $1.5K | Cash Rewards Platinum Plus V: $2.5K | Slate V: $500 | Target REDcard: $1.5K | Amex EveryDay: $18K | Blue Cash Everyday: $18K | Fidelity Rewards VS: $9K | Double Cash WMC: $12.8K | Better Balance Rewards Platinum Plus MC: $7.5K | Ebates Cash Back VS: $8K | Nordstrom VS: $10K | Sallie Mae WMC: $5K | FNBO American Express 6.25%: $11.7K | Quicksilver VS: $10.75K | SaksFirst Store Card: $2.25K | Saks WEMC: $8K | Iberia Bank Visa Classic: $8.5K | Blispay V: $7.5K
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Irish80 wrote:

Ringwraith1986 wrote:
I have paypal credit and applied. Approved for 3k. Also, it seems to be legit cashback and not points. The lack of minimum redemption plus better starting limit that will most likely grow means this will probably replace my DC as my daily driver. My DC only wins out in APR at 15.24% vs 24.99g for Paypal. Doesnt matter as I PIF anyway but it nice to have a relatively low interest rate for emergencies.

How were you able to apply with already having PP credit?  When I clicked on link, it made sign into PayPal account and said offer wasn't available or something like that.

DW and I both  have 2 PP accounts. 1 each for each line (Different email for each)

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

Creditaddict wrote:

Spock2017 wrote:

Called RECON line....ummmmm.....NO!!     I called RECON and asked why I have a SL of $300.  He verified a few things told me it was a SP to reconsider.  Then asked me how much I was asking for....I said $10k thinking they may come back with $5k.....he came back and said ummmmmmm....NO.....we will send you a letter, is there anything else I can help you with?

you called 877-379-8170 or 866-519-6441 with 700 something TU and they said no?!

Same with DW and I.

We both of above 750 TU's. 

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.