Paypal Bill Me Later

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Paypal Bill Me Later

@AvaMommy wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@AvaMommy wrote:

Seems like many has received this offer! I got an email today stating I was pre-approved. Guess the holidays are approaching quicker than expected!

Dont know yet if I am gping to app for it though....

oooh no you didn't !!!!! Smiley Happy

I know I know...I have been app free for almost a month! I think I have been "good"! I dont plan on it because I would have jumped on it by now....but with the holidays coming it sure would be nice to defer payments till next yr....lol

I feel bad for thinking it! Smiley Surprised( shame on me...lol

Just giving you a hard time Smiley Happy

Looking forward to seeing your bronze spade soon lol

Message 31 of 35
AvaMommy
Frequent Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@AvaMommy wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

@AvaMommy wrote:

Seems like many has received this offer! I got an email today stating I was pre-approved. Guess the holidays are approaching quicker than expected!

Dont know yet if I am gping to app for it though....

oooh no you didn't !!!!! Smiley Happy

I know I know...I have been app free for almost a month! I think I have been "good"! I dont plan on it because I would have jumped on it by now....but with the holidays coming it sure would be nice to defer payments till next yr....lol

I feel bad for thinking it! Smiley Surprised( shame on me...lol

Just giving you a hard time Smiley Happy

Looking forward to seeing your bronze spade soon lol

lol your funny!

Starting Score: FAKO: TU 602 EQ 550 EX 565 - 08|2012
Current Score: MyFICO: TU 633 EQ 637 EX 669 (AMEX PULL)09|2012
Goal Score: 700 across the board In my wallet: NFCU cashRewards 12000CL, NFCU LOC 10K CL, BofA cashRewards 5000CL, BofA PP 3000CL, JAREDS (AU) 1500CL, SEARS (AU) 7000CL
Under my mattress: Orchard Bank 320CL and Saks Fifth Avenue 100CL. Finally in the Garden. App Free Since 9/18/12 - No apps until March 2013
Message 32 of 35
WhyDidntIListentoMom
Established Member

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a BML account and I love it! They started me with an odd $1627 credit line, so I just say it's $1600. The fact that it doesn't show up on our CR makes sense because they don't give CLI and if you ask for one, all they say is that you have to "try" to purchase something that is more expensive that what your credit line is.

Just an interesting note about the CLI above. I actually received an e-mail from BML last night saying my credit line had been bumped from $500 to $1500. Never really used it until recently for a US Airways flight but I am starting to think they are trying to become more like a CC company. Hopefully, they start reporting soon... would love this nice bump in available credit.

Starting Score: EX 594
Current Score: EX 680
Goal Score: 725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

AMEX PRG - NPSL | USAirways MC - 7.4k | Wells Fargo VS - 4.7k | Chase Freedom MC - 3.5k | BML CL 2.5k | J.Crew Retail - 1.47k
Message 33 of 35
buildingitbackup
Regular Contributor

^Exact same thing...The just bumped my limit to $1,750 from $500.  I've been using it over the past year on a regular basis. 

Starting Score: <600 & No Score 2/2011
Current Score EQ : 726
Current Score (TU Walmart): 676
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 35
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@WhyDidntIListentoMom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a BML account and I love it! They started me with an odd $1627 credit line, so I just say it's $1600. The fact that it doesn't show up on our CR makes sense because they don't give CLI and if you ask for one, all they say is that you have to "try" to purchase something that is more expensive that what your credit line is.

Just an interesting note about the CLI above. I actually received an e-mail from BML last night saying my credit line had been bumped from $500 to $1500. Never really used it until recently for a US Airways flight but I am starting to think they are trying to become more like a CC company. Hopefully, they start reporting soon... would love this nice bump in available credit.

I hope they continue to not report.   They have ongoing 6 month deferred interest deals based on amount and merchant.     So making use of the deffered interest can keep the utilization high on this account.   Much better for overall utilization if it does not report.  

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.