Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Extra... interest(ing)...

tag
Delna
Established Member

Paypal Extra... interest(ing)...

Just got a notice that my Paypal Extra MC was reporting a balance of -276.52. I have not used the card in over 6 months and have not carried a balance on it in over a year. I've had the card since 2010 and earily on did carry about 2k making just over minumim payments for maybe a year or so. Anyway... Logged into my account and saw the following...

Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 9.59.58 AM.png

I called GE CSR and inquired about the refund. The lady I spoke with said it was legitimate and that they had miscalculated my interest rate at some point and that if I wanted she could have a check issued and mailed to me. I can't see any of my statements earlier than 2013 but between then and now I've paid a total of maybe $20 in intrest so they must have really been sticking it to me between 2010 and 2012. I can't believe my account was the only one they goofed up so if you have a PPE account you might be in for a pleasant surprise.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Paypal Extra... interest(ing)...

Wow!! I'd have a that check sent to me! Lol
Message 2 of 3
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal Extra... interest(ing)...

Thanks for the heads up, I got a $12 refund, would of missed it.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.