Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Extras MC late payment

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Extras MC late payment

Thanks, it was a combination of luck and being polite. I was told it could not be reversed by one rep and then the next reversed the lates. Persistance pays off!

Message 11 of 14
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Watch and make sure they keep to their word...  CSR's can be the devil.... 

Good luck! 

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My EQ score dropped 59 pts and my EX score dropped 36 pts when the late payment showed up. Today my EQ score jumped back up 60 pts with the refund of the lates. Now I am just waiting on EX to update

Message 13 of 14
Pway
Valued Contributor

Way to Go.  I am glad that you was able to get it resolved.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.