tag
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Re: Paypal Extras Mastercard

@linux007969 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:
Yep its the MC version cheeerss OP good job..

Thanks! Do you know the maximum exposere amount of credit GE gives out total to each person?

Funny thing, now when i log into my paypal account i used to apply, it instantly offers me to app for the extras mc, so i just keep hitting preceed to account summary to skip it, i hope this goes away after the mc shows up on the paypal account.

once everything is all settled, i play on switching my email addresses around from one account to another so i can better manage the new extras mc.

Well GE can be tricky.... I'd just recommend calling every 4 statements ... What i notice alot of people do though is request absurd amounts .....I myself prefer to keep all my cards at a minimum current highest is 6K and i dont plan on going higher if i'm granted higher thats great but i honestly dont need more than 5K on any card why because i dont spend that much or nearly that much and then i'm so paranoid to even let one of my cards get to $1K balance i instantly start throwing money at it as soon as its close to that.... thats just me though i think.... so $5K on any given card is my min and max

I'm meaning that since i have paypal smart connect at $5k, Walmart at $5k, and now Paypal Extras at $3k that totals $13,000 with GE, so i'm wondering what is the total max limit with GE is?

Ahh that i wouldnt even be able to tell you i dont think anyone knows its all based off your income i believe and how much credit they are willing to extend to you but if you have decent income i'm pretty sure $13K isnt your max because i make 45K salary and i'm above 13K with GE pretty sure i could go higher but i'm content...

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 31 of 35
linux007969
Established Contributor

@shaun2009 wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

Thanks! Do you know the maximum exposere amount of credit GE gives out total to each person?

Funny thing, now when i log into my paypal account i used to apply, it instantly offers me to app for the extras mc, so i just keep hitting preceed to account summary to skip it, i hope this goes away after the mc shows up on the paypal account.

once everything is all settled, i play on switching my email addresses around from one account to another so i can better manage the new extras mc.

Well GE can be tricky.... I'd just recommend calling every 4 statements ... What i notice alot of people do though is request absurd amounts .....I myself prefer to keep all my cards at a minimum current highest is 6K and i dont plan on going higher if i'm granted higher thats great but i honestly dont need more than 5K on any card why because i dont spend that much or nearly that much and then i'm so paranoid to even let one of my cards get to $1K balance i instantly start throwing money at it as soon as its close to that.... thats just me though i think.... so $5K on any given card is my min and max

I'm meaning that since i have paypal smart connect at $5k, Walmart at $5k, and now Paypal Extras at $3k that totals $13,000 with GE, so i'm wondering what is the total max limit with GE is?

Ahh that i wouldnt even be able to tell you i dont think anyone knows its all based off your income i believe and how much credit they are willing to extend to you but if you have decent income i'm pretty sure $13K isnt your max because i make 45K salary and i'm above 13K with GE pretty sure i could go higher but i'm content...

I will only be making $12,960 by the end of this year, unless things get more awesome and i make more..... LOL Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 32 of 35
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

@linux007969 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

@linux007969 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

I will only be making $12,960 by the end of this year, unless things get more awesome and i make more..... LOL Smiley Very Happy

Yea see you definitely can go higher but careful how high you go because i believe are a certain amount of available credit is to high overall some companies get scared or will not give u a CLI or approve you for a card thats why i dont believe in going higher than $5K especially since my spending habits dont match it ... And i'm only giving advice Smiley Tongue hope you didnt think that was an ego boost i mean i'm happy with were i am in life with what i make being that i'm single and 23 just enough for me and what i like to do....

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 33 of 35
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@linux007969 wrote:

@shaun2009 wrote:

There were threads that indicated $100k but that may have changed with GECRB selling off their retail cc's to Synchrony Financial. 

Message 34 of 35
linux007969
Established Contributor

Re: Paypal Extras Mastercard *** Update ***

*** Update ***

My card came in the mail today! It's the Extras Mastercard as ordered! It looks sweet!

After i activated it i called customer service becasue it wasn't showing up on my paypal account, and the nice rep informed me that it can take 4 days to link to my account. She seemed to have problems hearing me and the line went silent a few times, like she didn't maybe comprehend what i was saying Smiley Frustrated, but she was able to figure it out Smiley Very Happy. I also changed my billing cycle closing date to the closest date of my smart connect to make things simular and easier to manage.  Smiley Very Happy

As soon as it sets up fully, then i can swap my email addresses around on both accounts to make things even easier. Smiley Very Happy

Now all i got to do is make sure to use my card well and earn some nice points....lol. Smiley Very Happy

On a side note, I am so close to earning my first $25 with my capone quicksilver i currently have $24.22 in cash back.... it's taken 2 years but has jumped up faster since i was upgraded to quicksilver not too long ago. On my Discover i have earned $138 38 and i want to get up to $200 and then put it in my Discover Savings account i have a way to go before that happens, unless i find something to buy that will earn me a ton of cashback..... lol Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.