Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal MC Recon

tag
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

Re: Paypal MC Recon

Got the card and called the number that was given to me and Lexi was correct.  Fraud depmartment and I would not have been able to activate my card otherwise.  They put a freezed on my account untill I called.  That number does not activate your card though just removes freeze so you can activate it.  I found out the hard way.  A little frustrating but good to know that there is a couple extra steps in place to prevent fraud

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Message 11 of 14
LesWH
Established Contributor

@staifokuzed wrote:

Got the card and called the number that was given to me and Lexi was correct.  Fraud depmartment and I would not have been able to activate my card otherwise.  They put a freezed on my account untill I called.  That number does not activate your card though just removes freeze so you can activate it.  I found out the hard way.  A little frustrating but good to know that there is a couple extra steps in place to prevent fraud

Did you have a fraud alert on your file?  PayPal Mastercard is one that I may app for in late 2013, depending on whether I get BCE and CSP.  I shop at Ebay quite a bit and the Paypal or Ebay MC would come in handy.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 12 of 14
staifokuzed
Regular Contributor

No I do not have fraud alert.  I didnt use credit for along time cash only it was most likely for new address.  Even though I I lived at my place for five years nothing reported it so my file contained only old address. I had alot of inquiries due to auto finace attempt.  I also just got approved for Barclay rewards master card 5 mins ago on Recon.  1K limit im going to try the garden for a while.  ITs going to be very hard but I have to do it if I want an auto loan

AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Message 13 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.