Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Mastercard - Help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal Mastercard - Help!

bf FINALLY got his card after patiently waiting 8 days.. he activated it and tried to link it to his paypal and it says invalid info!! is there a delay? grrr!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Mastercard - Help!

@Anonymous wrote:

bf FINALLY got his card after patiently waiting 8 days.. he activated it and tried to link it to his paypal and it says invalid info!! is there a delay? grrr!

Where does the error show up and is there a number for the error? example error 14, 167a ,etc. ?

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

after all the cc info is entered in it says invalid entry

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

after all the cc info is entered in it says invalid entry

Be sure no pop-up blockers are on and try again if they're not on call the phone number on the back of the card my best advice hope this help, Smiley Wink also could try a different browser as well such as IE.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

The card should sync to paypal automatically. I called about it not appearing in my paypal account when I activated my card and they told me to wait for 4 days until the card syncs to the account. It'll appear under the Paypal Balance box. When it does appear it'll say Paypal Mastercard and when you click on 'get details' itll take you to the Synchrony site.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 days! geez... thanks for the info..so..if your app goes pending and you have to call in then you cant use it right away and u have to wait till u get it.. which takes 8 days then 4 more days to sync..again grr!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

4 days! geez... thanks for the info..so..if your app goes pending and you have to call in then you cant use it right away and u have to wait till u get it.. which takes 8 days then 4 more days to sync..again grr!

Thanks! Also never had the card myself but I'll remember when I do if this happens. Smiley Wink I really don't like waiting either ugh.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to use the card if it's activated. I was able to use mine once I activated and waited like a day or two before the card synced to my account. You just won't be able to the see the details of your account until it syncs.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes he can go to the store but he wants to use it on ebay..

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.