Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Mastercard question

tag
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Paypal Mastercard question

Log into your PayPal account. It doesn't take long for SmartConnect to be linked to your account.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just logged onto paypal, no smart connect to be found. The rep said it would take 4dys for the 2 to link, hmmm... I'm starting to wonder which I was approved for.

Message 22 of 27
Jenmerie
Valued Member

My smartconnect is linked, I believe it was done yesterday.  I called about it on Friday morning.    Its weird because I originally wanted smartconnect, when I clicked to apply it told me I was applying for the MC.  Then the GEMB rep told me I was approved for the smartconnect. 

I need a comeback
Message 23 of 27
Odiseous
Frequent Contributor

@Jenmerie wrote:

My smartconnect is linked, I believe it was done yesterday.  I called about it on Friday morning.    Its weird because I originally wanted smartconnect, when I clicked to apply it told me I was applying for the MC.  Then the GEMB rep told me I was approved for the smartconnect. 

It's been awhile.  But; IIRC, you don't apply for the Smart Connect.  You apply for the MC.  If you aren't approved for the MC, they try to approve you for the Smart Connect. 

TU98 751, EQ 766, EX 766 (Lender)

If at first you don't succeed; Garden for 6 months, then try again.

Work the system. Don't let the system work you.
Message 24 of 27
Odiseous
Frequent Contributor

Yep.  Here is it from the first Application page: 

You'll first be considered for the PayPal Extras MasterCard®. If you do not qualify, you'll be considered for PayPal Smart Connect.

TU98 751, EQ 766, EX 766 (Lender)

If at first you don't succeed; Garden for 6 months, then try again.

Work the system. Don't let the system work you.
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

do you know what cr they pull from? i have a gemb...but as an authorized user. Will that help?

Message 26 of 27
MakeItAMudLight
Frequent Contributor

They will most likely pull TU.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.