Valued Contributor
bigblue7722

Re: Paypal Mastercard

JPeanut503 wrote:

After further investigation it's looks as though it is a Business Debit Mastercard.  Still not sure why I received it; but not what I am looking for right now if it won't give me a line of credit. :smileyembarrassed: 

everyone uses that card that has a paypal smart connect account. you get 1% back on everything you use it an on overdraft. I hate my smart connect it is so annyoing. I cant even pay the bill thru the paypal app wth is this 2004? And unless you use you banks billpay they hold your money for like 3 weeks

TU08 Fico Score (689)-Goal Score-(750)
AMEX PRG NPSL,Us Airways mastercard $7500, CSP $6000, AMEX BCE $5000, Chase Marriott $5000,Chase Hyatt $5000, Paypal smart connect $4000, Capital One Quicksliver $3500,Chase Freedom $3200, Discover it $3000,Sallie Mae Mastercard $2900
Contributor
JoshuaHolySpirit

JPeanut503 wrote:

After further investigation it's looks as though it is a Business Debit Mastercard.  Still not sure why I received it; but not what I am looking for right now if it won't give me a line of credit. :smileyembarrassed: 

Either way, you didn't ask for it right? I have the same BUSINESS DEBIT card. It is not a credit card and only accesses your available funds in your Paypal account. You can setup overdraft with your bank, but I have never used it. It is almost useless, I get declined when using it in Europe and Asia as it looked like, the overdraft doesn't work. I think, this card is now issued by Bancorp Bank. I can however use it at ATM's worldwide to take out money I have in my Paypal account. Just basic. No complaints though. It is awesome if your income is purely from Paypal. (i-e: EBay merchants). You get access to your funds immediately.

Frequent Contributor
JPeanut503

Nope didn't ask for it....looks like it's going to get shredded.  :smileysad:

I don't do that much business on Ebay or through Paypal.  Thanks everyone for your insite.

Beginning myfico score watch 608 (4/4/14)
EQ 652 (9/17/14) myfico
TU 641 (9/17/14) myfico
EX 671 (9/17/14) myfico
**Goal Score: 700 across the board

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}