Established Contributor
ifinet

Paypal Smart Connect..?

Is Buyer credit supposed to be converted to this? http://paypalcreditcenter.com/smartconnect/smart-connect.html

I found this Smart Connect thingy through BOA bill-pay, and it also appears that now we can transfer moola to paypal account directly through Bill-pay!

Established Contributor
gbishere

Re: Paypal Smart Connect..?

[ Edited ]

Thanks for finding this. I was really confused when my credit report changed from PPBCPAYPAL to Paypal/smrtcont 

I Had no idea what smrtcont was.

"Exclusive offers and deals, including special financing promotions"

Wonder what kind of options it will give us?

So we can transfer money from our smart connect account into our paypal accounts?
I would love to be able to transfer all of my limit into my paypal account and then pay my bill right away to show high usage.
Established Contributor
ifinet

[ Edited ]

gbishere wrote:

Thanks for finding this. I was really confused when my credit report changed from PPBCPAYPAL to Paypal/smrtcont 

I Had no idea what smrtcont was.

"Exclusive offers and deals, including special financing promotions"

Wonder what kind of options it will give us?

So we can transfer money from our smart connect account into our paypal accounts?
I would love to be able to transfer all of my limit into my paypal account and then pay my bill right away to show high usage.

No, you got me wrong. I was saying that now we can also transfer money directly from bank account to Paypal account (bill pay is faster than "add money" feature on Paypal) :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
gbishere

Oh I see. Interesting. Although I rarely transfer money from my bank account directly into my paypal account. Only transfer to make payments. 

I checked my report. To clarify , it says

GEMB/SMRTCN

and my inquiry from paypal turned into GEMBPPEXTRMC (I only have PPBC)

and I have two contacts for paypal,  one for Extra MC and one for Smart connection:

GEMB/PAYPALSMARTCONN 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}