Valued Member
littlelottie

Paypal SmartConnect Rewards

Did anyone else get an email about a new smartconnect rewards program?  It says you would earn 2 pts/$1 until September 2013.  You have to go through a site called loyalty innovations.  Wanted to know if this was a legit offer before I sign up for it. 

Starting Score (January 2013): TU: 704, EQ: 679, EX: 687
Current Score (September 2013): TU: 741. EQ: 703, EX: 712
Goal Score: 730 Across the Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
creditdreamera

Re: Paypal SmartConnect Rewards

Hmm, I didn't get any e-mail about that. Also went to Google to search and only thing that came up is the Paypal Extras Mastercard.

EX -682
EQ -658
TU -663
Senior Contributor
Wolf3

I got nothing.

Valued Member
winner88

I got the email.. disregarded at that time.. Now i want to complete the enrollment but cant find it any more.. do you happen to have the link?

EQ 772
TU 764
Regular Contributor
staifokuzed

I would go to PayPal. If its not there i would assume it to be a scam. Careful on emails from PayPal. They are i get emails from PayPal saying don't follow links in emails. I also used to get a lot of ones from eBay saying that is was a none paying bidder and to log on to PayPal. But when i went straight to eBay no such action or message.
AMEX B SKY-1K AMEX PRG- NPSL USAA PLTM -6K
DISCOVER IT- 5.2K BARCLAY REWARD- 3.2K
PAYPAL REWARDS -6K VICTORIA SECRETS -1750
USAA AMEX-5.5K CITI TY PREFR 3.1K(NPSL) CHASE FREEDOM -1K
SPORTSMAN VISA- 8K AMEX ED PRFD- 8.5
Frequent Contributor
Sweets8E

Yeah, I've never received any emails like this from PayPal. I'd research that a little more before doing anything with the link.

Starting Score: 686 TU / 683 EQ 01/17/2013
Current Score: 703 TU / 691 EQ 10/04/2013 / 688 EX 11/12/2013
Goal Score: 700 across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
lashaun3

Hi, I signed up for the rewards program when it was first introduced to me in October 2012, it is legitimate. I receive a monthly statement via e-mail showing my rewards, based on purchases made with my paypal smartconnect account. The link to sign in or register is https://www.loyaltyinnovations.com/smartconnect/. I was leery about it too, but confirmed with paypal before proceeding.  This link on paypal confirms it as well. https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Products-Archive/New-PayPal-Smart-Connect-Rewards-Program/...

New Visitor
Paulz

According to Paypal this is a phishing attempt. If you receive a message from Paypal that does not seem Legit you can forward it to Spoof@paypal.com and they will check it out. I have done this a couple times with the same result. It is a Scam as the paypal discussion board mentioned in this thread seem to be.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}