Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal credit card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal credit card

ok guys comenity bank does not have a paypal credit card, it is now Ebay Mastercard and is issued by Synchrony BAnk and it is reported on your credit file every month, i know this from experience and it is a Hard Pull

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Re: Paypal credit card

@Anonymous wrote:

ok guys comenity bank does not have a paypal credit card, it is now Ebay Mastercard and is issued by Synchrony BAnk and it is reported on your credit file every month, i know this from experience and it is a Hard Pull

Comenity Bank does PayPal credit (Formerly named Bill Me Later), it is not a credit card, it is a line of credit....it is also a hard pull, but it will be a hidden line of credit.

Message 2 of 3
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: Paypal credit card

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the forums!

Commenity never had eBay or Paypal credit cards, they've always been Synchrony. Comenity has Paypal Credit, which is a credit line, not a card, and can only be used within PayPal for payment, and doesn't report to the CRAs.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.