Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal extra Question Au>??

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Paypal extra Question Au>??

Hello all fico fam. glad to be back off my vacation. As long as ive been on the forum ive not seen this question asked. Maybe someone can help me on this.

I have this paypal extras mastercard and i made my Daughter Au on the Card. At first i was not going to give her the credit card but i realize she needs the card from time to time to buy some groceries.

So my Question is? Is there anyway for me to set limits on the amount she can use and max out the limit she use. I go to pay pal but i can't see anything that allows me to do that. Please help. otherwise she will be without a card. No way can i let her max it out. 10k limit. Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Paypal extra Question Au>??

Welcome back from the beautiful orient i believe? Trust all went as expected and it was a great time for you.

No answer though from this end on AU's but someone will help on that one.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never seen any sort of allowance tools on paypal for the card. Can you get her the debit card on your paypal and use the extras as a backup? You can set limits on the debits and freeze it whenever you like.

Message 3 of 4
JustcallmeTM
Regular Contributor

This specific card doesnt have that option, have to use another bank that has that feature like Amex. I don't even know if they even let you use your CC to fund the Debit card any more either.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.