Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal payement Question

tag
Biraeta
Valued Member

Paypal payement Question

Why call customer service when u have MyFico!!! so I schedule my first credit card payment for my Paypal MC and I schedule it to come out of my bank account, then I get an  email that concerned me first I have a $0.00 balance In my paypal account I don’t even know how to really work it yet.. so will it just deduct from my checking or do I need to do a transfer ?? Please help I don’t want any fees or anything. Thanks in advance. This is the email I received.

Your PayPal balance must be sufficient to cover your payment on the scheduled date. Otherwise, the entire payment will be made using money from your bank account.

Your scheduled PayPal Extras MasterCard® bill payment of $52.84 USD will be sent in one day. The amount will be deducted from your account at 04:00 PST on Jul 19, 2013.

Jumped out the Garden! But I'm running back with Roses!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Re: Paypal payement Question

Have you added your bank info to your paypal account?

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 2 of 4
john398
Senior Contributor

If you scheduled it to come out of your bank account the payment should come out

The reason why your paypal balance is 0, is probably because no one has sent you a payment, if you look at card details though that should be the balance on your credit account basicly paypal lists a balance when someone send you payments for items sold

Message 3 of 4
Biraeta
Valued Member

@ilovelisa wrote:

Have you added your bank info to your paypal account?

Yes I have added my bank accout, and I even had to select my bank accout as the way to pay when I schedule the payment. that is why I was worried when I got the email, I do not buy or sell off of paypal so that balance will always remain 0.00 I just wanted the mastercard version lol. Guess we will see what happens.

Jumped out the Garden! But I'm running back with Roses!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.