cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Pc'ing Diamond preffered to Double cash - Questions.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

'Pc'ing Diamond preffered to Double cash - Questions.

this month my balance transfer promotion expired. and the card sits at 0 balance. i am aware that i can now pc it to double cash but my question is will it affect the 6 months CLI clock of diamond preferred ?. for diamond preffered the 6 month mark is sep 03. next month. i have been patiently waiting to ask sp Cli without credit check. i assume i will have the opportunity next month. but unlike capital one does city honor the 6 months duration of the old card after i pc it to another card? or will it start over again from the day of product change?. i suppose i can wait another 20 days , but im just impatient .lol .please let me know your experience with this . Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: 'Pc'ing Diamond preffered to Double cash - Questions.

@Anonymous wrote:

this month my balance transfer promotion expired. and the card sits at 0 balance. i am aware that i can now pc it to double cash but my question is will it affect the 6 months CLI clock of diamond preferred ?. for diamond preffered the 6 month mark is sep 03. next month. i have been patiently waiting to ask sp Cli without credit check. i assume i will have the opportunity next month. but unlike capital one does city honor the 6 months duration of the old card after i pc it to another card? or will it start over again from the day of product change?. i suppose i can wait another 20 days , but im just impatient .lol .please let me know your experience with this . Thanks!

I don't think it should impact the CLI clock, but if you're worried about it, why don't you just wait? It's not that much longer.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.