Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Pen Fed 60-90 day rules !!

I'm going to enter this under the CC section because that's what I got into PF for.

I took advantage of the 60-90 Credit Report Pull to apply for a car refinance. My score when I applied for my 2 CC's was 748. It is now 669. (EQ).

Approved immediately for 4.25% .

I had 17 months left on my GMAC loan at $526 per month. I went to 24 months at $240 a month.

Asked to have it taken right out of my new PF checking acct, opened last night, and the CR asks if I wan't more than the $500 overdraft that's automatic w/ new acct's.. I say sure , does that come out of the same 60-90day pull ?? Why yes, let me see.......... you are good for 5000k overdraft. Thank you I'll take it.

I like these people. The are very nice and generous w/ me.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Regular Contributor
Carsalesmn

Re: Pen Fed 60-90 day rules !!

Wow, what was the rate on your old car loan????

Established Contributor
jaxstraw

Sorry, the new loan is 36 months. That makes a difference huh ??

The rate on the old loan was 16%.

GMAC can be a predatory type lender when they want. Luckily I made good income, just had horrible credit 3 1/2 yrs ago.

It works out to be less money by a couple of hundred bucks overall but NO ONE would give me a refi at all until now.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Senior Contributor
smallfry

4.25% is nice isn't it? I think Penfed is great.
Established Contributor
CanDoAttitude

Super Congrats Jax!!!! :smileyhappy:

The PenFed train keeps chuggin' right along!!! :smileyhappy:

Going from $526/month to $240/month is a HUGE drop.
Thank goodness for 60-90 day credit snapshots. :smileyhappy:

Once again, congratulations! :smileyhappy:

CanDo

"The right attitude is everything"

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+